Stryker Investigation Services Inc. One solution for all your investigative services since 2000
Search for Unknown Bank, Saving, Brokerage & Off Shore Accounts
Enforce a Civil Judgment for Collections, Levies, Liens, or Garnish
Surveillance of an Individual, Business or Workers’ Comp
Insurance Carriers, TPA’s, Law Firms, Employers & Municipalities
Looking for an infidelity private investigator to conduct infidelity surveillance or an cheating spouse or partner investigation? Are you suspicious of your spouse or partners activity… do you suspect adultery infidelity? Suspecting deceptive behavior starts with a since, your uneasy feelings something isn’t right, things don’t add up… all-too-often, their not where their supposed to be. Their acting and dressing up as if they were going out on a dates. Confronting and validating these feeling can be emotionally overwhelming experience. Accusing your spouse or partner of cheating is a serious thing. It is a bad idea to accuse someone of such a fundamental breach of trust unless you’re sure. Our experience in these matters is that once the spouse is confronted … they’re going to deny it. So you need to have answers and proof – first. Our investigations are custom tailored to each client particular needs and requests and all investigative services are confidential. Consult with our investigator, start monitoring their activity and get the facts, protect your emotional well-being and joint assets.
Catfish Scam Investigation
The practice of catfishing or catfish scam is typically tied to individual or predators that hunts it victims on dating or social media sites. They create false identities, using Facebook or other social media sites and pretend to be someone they’re not. The catfish scammer will go to extreme lengths to continue their lie and typically use social networks, dating sites and all different types of online forums. They might display fake profile pictures, get a separate phone line and even create a complete online profile with “fake” friends to cover their tracks. The purpose of this type of scam is to lure someone into an online romance. Their end-goal is to defraud unsuspecting individuals. Typically the first thing a scammer will target is your finances. However, if you reject them they may go so far as to destroy your business, connection(s) and reputation. If you are dating you should consider vetting a potential partner or spouse. Simply put, vetting is the process of performing a background check on someone before they have access to you, your information, your activities, your finances. A background investigation can be conducted discreetly without their (anyone’s) knowledge.
Infidelity - What you Need to Prove
- “When” – Identify a specific time you are suspicious of your partner’s whereabouts… This will require that you document the time(s) when you can’t reach your partner? That would provide the investigator with a “time-frame” to work with.
- “Where”– Confirm your partner is, in fact, not where they are supposed to be? They could be untruthful (lying) about their whereabouts, a deliberate intent to deceive you, so discreetly confirm their whereabouts.
- “With Whom” – It is unethical for Stryker to provide you (the client) with their name and address; however, we can provide you with video evidence and determine their identity. Stryker will retain the information for legal counsel or at the request of a court.
- “Location” – Finding the current location where your partner goes will require an investigator to conduct surveillance to monitor their activity over a period of time, at least several days. That’s why your information is critical.
How does the Law Apply to Infidelity
California by law is a no-fault State this means marital assets and liabilities should be evenly divided. Either party may seek a divorce without a showing of cause. The divorce only need state “irreconcilable differences or irretrievably broken.”
However confirmation of infidelity can reveal evidence that the martial assets are being funneled out of the marriage for (gifts, cars, dinners, travel etc) depending on the situation the court may reduce the adulterer’s share of the marital assets to compensate a spouse for the adverse finical impact.
Our investigations are custom tailored to each client particular needs and requests and all investigative services are confidential. Consult with our investigator, start monitoring their activity and get the facts, protect your emotional well-being and joint assets.
California is a no-fault divorce state. You can get divorced for one of two possible reasons:
- Your spouse suffers from incurable insanity, or
- Irreconcilable differences (meaning, fundamental disagreements that can’t be resolved) between you and your spouse have so badly damaged your relationship that it can’t be saved.
You won’t have to go to court to testify about why your marriage failed. The only thing that matters is that you or your spouse (or both of you) believe that your marriage can’t be saved. No-fault divorce speeds emotional healing and courtroom processes by preventing spouses from arguing too much about the inevitable.
No-fault divorce represents a modern approach to family law. Other states, known as fault-based states, are more traditional and still allow the issue of who’s at fault for the divorce to be litigated. In a fault-based state, the divorce papers will say that the divorce was granted because of wrongful marital conduct. The papers might even specify who is at fault. Common grounds (reasons) for divorce in fault-based states include abandonment, abuse, chemical dependency, and, of course, adultery.
Although adultery is a misdemeanor in most of the states with laws against it, some — including Michigan and Wisconsin — categorize the offense as a felony. Punishments vary widely by state. In Maryland, the penalty is a paltry $10 fine. But in Massachusetts, an adulterer could face up to three years in jail. Cheating on your spouse can even be grounds for losing your job. This is particularly true in the military, where adultery has a maximum punishment of a dishonorable discharge and confinement for one year, according to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. In the past eight years, 30% of the commanders fired lost their jobs due to sexual misconduct, including adultery. Infidelity Investigations, Marital Investigations Pre Marital Investigations helping you manage the truth, get the evidence you need to make important decisions in your life.
Review the list below; if this sounds even remotely familiar, you consult a licensed private investigator to determine if your spouses/partners activities should be monitored.
- Secretive behavior; leaves the room to take calls
- Increased call activity at the home or cell phones – Hang ups, blocked calls
- Evasive when asked about their whereabouts
- Last minute change of plans
- Long hours at work, but doesn’t answer the phone at work
- Increased attention to their personal appearance
- Gym memberships; new clothes, seductive appearance
- Lack of sexual interest or abnormal renewed sexual interest
- Spending time with single friends
- Last minute business trips
- Sneaky Spending
- Secret Savings
There are 20 states where it is illegal to cheat
Judges have some leeway in deciding whether to award alimony, and the amount and duration of the award. Their decision must be fair and reasonable. The receiving spouse must show a need for the alimony, and the paying spouse has to have the ability to pay it. In addition, judges must analyze all of the following factors, which can be weighted as the court sees fit:
- the extent to which each spouse’s earning capacity is sufficient to maintain the standard of living established during the marriage, including: (1) the marketable skills of the receiving spouse, the job market for those skills, the time and expenses required for the receiving spouse to acquire enough education or training to develop marketable skills, and the possible need to re-train or re-educate the receiving spouse to enable that spouse to acquire other marketable skills or employment, and (2) whether and how much the receiving spouse’s present or future earning capacity has been harmed by periods of unemployment during the marriage at times when the receiving spouse was devoting time to domestic duties
SAN FRANCISCO PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR OFFICE
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
388 Market St Ste 1300, San Francisco, CA 94111
SAN JOSE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR OFFICE
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
1346 The Alameda Ste 783, San Jose, CA 95126