Stryker Investigation Services Inc. One solution for all your investigative services since 2000
Surviving Litigation… “Never ask a question to which you do not know an answer.”
Always conduct an independent verification, get a background investigation to make sure you’re making a decision based on facts. When presented with information, whether it is to uncover deception, verify an executive’s credentials, finding inaccurate or incomplete information on a designated experts CVs, vendor screening, or social network level investigation on a claimant. A thorough background investigation from Stryker can provide a substantial understanding of an individual or business. Our research and background investigators search online databases, civil cases, liens or bankruptcy filings, social media, and visit courthouses throughout the country to review and collect public documents. After the information is collected it is organized into a structured, clear and concise report. These searches give a requesting agent a detailed picture of an individual’s background or a corporation’s history. This can serve to inform you about your risk potential and on how it might affect a current claim or case. Talk to a professional Private Investigator regarding whatever service you might need.
We offer a variety of background check and search options to meet your specific needs.
WE SEARCH THE FOLLOWING SOURCES FOR OUR BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS AND CHECKS
- Social Security Trace
- County Sheriff Office for CCW
- Utility Service Providers
- Secretary of State Corporation records search
- County Recorders Office
- County Property Records
- Social Media Service Providers
- Statewide criminal record search* State limitations may apply.
- Federal criminal records search* State limitations may apply.
- Civil History records search
- Statewide department of correction criminal search
- Wants and Warrants – A private Sector Search
- Workers’ Compensation history check – *Not available in CT, GA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TN, WA, WI. Release may be required.